Tuesday, October 22, 2019

My Daily Reflection Entry

In class today we presented our vocabulary poster.  The concept of the project was to be able to learn the words and definition without actually having to memorize each individual word Gehenna taking a test.  We only presented four words it of fifteen.  The process it took me to do this project was very easy and as i went on doing my project, I found myself learning almost all the definitions and I will remember these definitions for a long period of time.  As we presented it was this one student, Jada Dodds, who had the most funniest presentation ever.  She basically acted out her example picture with a using actual pictures.  That presentation actually made my day and it made the presentation not as boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment