Tuesday, February 18, 2020

My Daily Reflection Entry

In class today it main focus was to present presentations today.  Of course we did not finish presenting the whole class because of how many students are in the class but about seven or eight people presented.  Okay so I was one of the ones who presented and I think I did well.  Although I couldn’t pronounce or even say some of the words,  I think I presented and explained my project well.  The research for the project was a little bit difficult because they were some many other country ones that had the same customs and traditions the same.  Everybody who presented today taught me something and very different because if they hadn’t did their projects mostly the information that I received wouldn’t have even been in my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment