Thursday, February 20, 2020

My Daily Reflection Entry

Today in class we finished off the last presentation today.  One of the presentation that I actually liked today was Kenya because it was so many things that I did not know was really going on inside the country and it was interesting to hear the facts given today.  One of the interesting facts that was said was that most of Africa is identified as being a poor continent and how Kenyan people build their houses.  The crazy part about that is they build their houses to adapt and live through rough and harsh weather conditions.  Some of the class also got the opportunity to read over their essays that we had to compose on Friday and I felt really confident when I finished writing it because I took the thing that was taught and put the knowledge that I learned into the essay.  I was really satisfied with score and the grade I received with that information.  And also to we wrote down some vocabulary words and answered the exercises that followed to keep us from getting out of control and off topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment