Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Daily Reflection Entry #5: Multiple Choice Skills

Today in class we discussed how to properly take a mutiple cboice test.  Something that I took from the lesson was that no matter how good you think the answer is, it might not be the correct answer just because sounds like it is.  You have make sure you can comprehend the question that it is asking and identify what it is you're looking for. Eliminate wrong answers. There are four answer choices and out of those four one is right and the rest is totally wrong. You get stuck on a question but make an educated guess so you want be stuck on that one question. Taking a multiple choice test now I would probably do a little better because of the strategy I have been taught today. I still need some more work on it but I'll be better by the time I take the ACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment