Monday, January 27, 2020

My Daily Reflection Entry

In class today we got a new prompt. The prompt was asking us to describes the relationship between ownership and sense of self.  So in class we actually watched a video that, the recently passed, Kobe Bryant made some years ago.  The video was about how dreams can come and go, but sadly the memories are still within one’s self.  We were told to write down some things that you have ownership of.  I truly at first didn’t understand that because my parents provide everything I ask for so basically it’s not mines to own.  As other people in the class started to say what they had I started to understand it more. In the prompt it had three positions that we could choose on and I choose the third specially because it was easier to write about and understandable.  As class continued I got an concept of what having ownership means and I realized that I have ownership over myself everyday, all day and truly happy to know that nobody can take it away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment