Tuesday, January 28, 2020

My Daily Reflection Entry

What is your purpose and if you don’t know your purpose what do you think your purpose is?

My purpose is to give it all I got life.  I think that playing softball is way for me to forget about everything that is going on in life because it like a way I cope with everything that’s going on in my life.  I don’t tell nobody what’s happening in life or I don’t talk to nobody about all the things that have happened in my past.  When I’m playing softball, it’s like nothing even matters at that point.  Also I feel my purpose is to give life all I got because nobody else can give me they all.  It’s like the obstacles that I have been given I had to go through them by myself because I feel as if I tell anyone nobody will every understand.  My purpose is the basically to live life with threat and error because in order to find your true self, you have to have purpose.  My talent in playing softball helps me fullfill my purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment