Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My Daily Reflection Entry

Today in class, our teacher discussed the things he was looking for in our class due to the fact that we have the lowest class average that he teaches.  He informed us that in order for a graded to look the way we wanted them to look, we have to do the work.  Meaning that we have to turn in and complete work for us to get the grade.  The class we take we are encourage to do the best we can, on the level we are taught.  Although, I love going to my last class of the day, we had to go to our home room class today and class was cut short today.  But before we left, we played a game of Kahoot! in the group the we were assigned.  The group I played in cane in third place and we received five points.  I had a good time in fourth block today and I got the chance to receive information on how to get my grade to where I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment