Wednesday, October 2, 2019

My Daily Reflection Entry

Today in we went immediately in a groups for the oral presentation, since we only was in class for about 20-25 minutes.  So today two group presented and they did really good.  I understand some of the things that I really didn’t get the concept of.  The group that had Chapter 14 had a really good theme and it was, “In order for you to discover something in life, you have to open up your eyes.”  I really believe that because you can’t sit around and think that something is going to happen at a quit instinct, you have to put in the effort for it to happen.  Also the group that had Chapter 15 had a theme that I can also relate to.  The theme was, “ Let go of the past struggles,” meaning that you can dwell on the past because you can’t go back in fix it because it already happened.  Once you get over your past life, you should be thinking of what the future brings and how will you take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment